• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Windwhistle fundraiser. It is tomorrow!!!!! 8.6.13

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
On 8th June I am fundraising for Windwhistle Warren at Pershore College, Worcestershire. Full details will be posted soon.

Now anyone who loves bunnies, love talking about bunnies, help raising money for bunnies and guineas, lovely refreshments and to top it all off........................................meet me..... like to come along and help?!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Anything from an hour or two or stay the whole day would be greatly appreciated. There will be lots of other exciting and interesting things going on aswell, as part of the college's annual Open Day.

I can almost certainly guarantee you that a great time will be have by all.:thumb:

Full details now in fundraising section/event date.:thumb:

http://www.windwhistlewarren.org.uk/

Last edited:
I'm in Stroud, Gloucestershire if you would like me to come and help? :wave:

Would I like you to come and help.............................yes please!!! That would be great.:thumb: Thank you so much.

It will involve chatting to like minded people............if you feel happy to do that, and or help run the tombola and another game called 'What's in the Warren?'

You choose how long you would like to help man the stall, an hour or two or even be at the college for the entire day and pop on to help as and when you feel like doing so. It is entirely up to you.:D:thumb:

Thank you. xxx:D

This means so much to me and know doubt also to Alice Chamberlain who runs Windwhistle Warren.

No worries. I've been wanting to do some volunteering for a while now so this is the perfect opportunity! Its about 60 miles from me so it probably makes sense for me to be around for the whole day. :D
Would you like my contact email to send me the details (address times etc?) Or can we PM on here if the site has that function?
Yey!

We can pm on here.

You will find that there are loads of things going on at the college that day.:thumb:

So let's see.................bunny loving people, lovely refreshments, lots of attractions, beautiful scenery...................and fingers crossed perfect weather. Sounds just right.:thumb:

Perhaps we could incorporate a mini RU meet? That would be great.:D:D

i'd love to come and help :wave: i'm going away around that time so will have to check dates but hopefully i could make it for the day :D

i'd love to come and help :wave: i'm going away around that time so will have to check dates but hopefully i could make it for the day :D

This sounds promising.:thumb::thumb: Thank you so much. xx

Fingers crossed here.:D:D

We could combine it with a RU picnic!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Cake, tea, sandwiches, mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited:
I've got full details of the event and will be busy posting it on here in the Fundraising Section either today or tomorrow.

Loads of great things to see and do. Yippee.......................I can't wait for the day to come.:thumb::D:D

Oooh great. I'll keep an eye out so I can get all the details :)

Thank you so much for your offer of helping on the 8th June.

Whatever time you can spare to help man the stall will be great. Just give me a rough idea of what time you will be there to help and for how long.

Thanks once again.

Di.

Hi Di,
I should be able to do all day. As its about 60 miles away it would be pointless for me to only stay for a few hours.
It starts at 10 doesn't it? Would you like me to come a little earlier to help set up?
Would you like me to bring anything with me?
Jodie

Hi Di,
I should be able to do all day. As its about 60 miles away it would be pointless for me to only stay for a few hours.
It starts at 10 doesn't it? Would you like me to come a little earlier to help set up?
Would you like me to bring anything with me?
Jodie

Jodie your help will be appreciated whatever time you choose to arrive,the choice is entirely yours.:thumb:

Anything to bring along with you....................................enthusiasm, enthusiasm, a packed lunch if you want, but delicious refreshments are available on site, more enthusiasm..............and a pocket full of sunshine!!!!!!!!:thumb:

2 of my 'special needs' have got big ops on the 6th, but all being well I should certainly be ok for at least half the day :thumb:

Back