• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopper Haven Bunnies - bunny 006,7 & 8 of 160 - NUTBROWN TULIP MARIGOLD

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
Todays rabbit is a group of half wildies, Nutbrown (the darkest) Tulip (Med Brown) and Marigold (lightest brown). This group are agouti rex cross wild rabbits, born in 15 May 2006 after their mum escaped from her owner and had a romantic interlude with a wild rabbit!

They are a shy group, and difficult to photograph singly as they tend to stick together. They are fantastic diggers and have dug some VERY long tunnels over the years, which are monitored closely but allows them to do as with any rabbit what they need to express what comes naturally!

This group has been with HH for 6 years, and have never managed to attract a sponsor :cry: probably because they suffer from the "brown rabbit" syndrome :cry:

If you are interested in sponsoring these rabbits you will be able to enjoy visiting them and being entertaned by their antics!

Gave me a lump in my throat when I saw picture - they are so like my half-wildie I had to have pts last year. People don't realise what wonderful rabbits half-wildies can be.

Gave me a lump in my throat when I saw picture - they are so like my half-wildie I had to have pts last year. People don't realise what wonderful rabbits half-wildies can be.

They are amongst my favourites to sit and watch - they seem so much livelier and acrobatic than domesticated rabbits:D

Bunny mad magazine would like to sponsor them:D ill pm you!
That is lovely:D:D:D

Thank you so much - I'll PM you

Carolinex

They are amongst my favourites to sit and watch - they seem so much livelier and acrobatic than domesticated rabbits:D
That is lovely:D:D:D

Thank you so much - I'll PM you

Carolinex

.... and they certainly dig the best tunnels!

Back