• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rascal in his litter tray ......eating!!!

Bitzy-B

Mama Doe
I know this won't be very exciting to watch but I'm just sooo pleased with how much Rascal has perked up after not eating/drinking/pooping properly since Sunday!!

So far today I've seen him eat: Some Narna, some blackberry leaves, some hay, some readigrass, some apple, some dandelion, a couple of pellets, a fenugreek crunchie and an apple stick.

He's been in the litter tray twice and each time produced about 20-30 poops, small and black but at least they're happening now!!

Anyway, here's a short video of him in his litter tray having some hay........I think he'd have stayed in there longer if the stupid van with stupid tune hadn't gone by!!

[video]http://s1010.photobucket.com/user/BitzyBlossom/media/20130501_092648_zps6ac45c82.mp4.html[/video]

ETA: Sorry for the shaky camera, I was trying to balance my brew whilst controlling my phone with one hand! lol

Last edited:
Back