• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm not even mad, I'm actually just proud!!!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
They've hardly ever used their dig box for it's purpose, they mainly sleep on it and get nose rubs in it............ But this morning..…….………….........

BF8C8D93-1AA7-4CF2-8C9A-2F5164AACCC7-4711-0000059C989F4538_zpsf1092199.jpg

A98FC8AC-E316-44CD-9300-D0AEB521C844-4711-0000059C8F79774E_zps4c4981e9.jpg

86E89F13-E686-441E-B867-72E589D92F32-4711-0000059C88498E61_zps98cde757.jpg

It's normally filled to the rim :lol:

They've chosen a rubbish time to do it though, I need to buy some top soil now, but my car was written off yesterday :( I'll have to recycle as much as I can from the floor :roll: I would walk the less than a mile to homebase, but a bag of top soil is heavy and I do not want to be carrying that home!!!

They may have picked a bad time but I'm still very proud of their bunny behaviour :lol:

Here's a quick video of Harvey in the mess
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/...172B335-4711-0000059CA0D16796_zps2e3d5d28.mp4

Last edited:
That is some impressive digging! :thumb::thumb:

I am sorry to hear about your car though, hope you're okay. :(

Looks like they had a good bit of fun there :)

I know, I'm a bit peeved I wasn't invited to be quite honest :lol:

That is some impressive digging! :thumb::thumb:

I am sorry to hear about your car though, hope you're okay. :(

Thanks, I'm ok, a guy crashed into the back of me as I slowed for a roundabout over a week ago now, I wasn't really injured, it's just really shaken me up and upset me :( there's lots of other things which just make it all very upsetting! I'll be ok soon hopefully, taking the day off today (my university tutor advised me to) and I'm going to try to not sit and mope all day!

:lol: Looks like they've had a great time!! :love:

I can't get the video link to work tho :(

I did a digging pit for my two and it just ended up being a potty!!! :lol:

:lol: Looks like they've had a great time!! :love:

I can't get the video link to work tho :(

I did a digging pit for my two and it just ended up being a potty!!! :lol:

It should work now, I used the wrong link oops!

I just realised how messy things are, I was sweeping up/filling bin bags yesterday whilst dinner was in the oven and then forgot to clear it up later :oops:

"it wasn't me! I just uses it for sleepings!!!"
null_zpsbba74fe9.jpg

I seriously don't know which of them is the digger!!!! :lol:

It's all cleared up now :D let's hope they don't do this every night!!

This was Friday morning.....
null_zps8d35ddec.jpg

null_zpsa4133c6c.jpg

I swept it all up and recycled what I could.

It happened again this morning.....
null_zpscda975d6.jpg

They've never ever dug in it before and now they've done it 3 times in a week :shock: it's definitely Spring now!!!

Well they look so cute you can't possibly be angry with them :D Of course, they may think that you enjoy the fun of putting the soil back in the pot and believe they are doing you a bit of a favour by kicking it out each night :lol:

Back