• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

DinDins (Part two - post 32)

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Been a while since I posted any photos so today I bribed them to sit in the study room (better light in there) while I took some photos.

MINI: Yum, dead nettles.

SMUDGE: Does this look coot enough Mummy?

NUTMEG: This is how you do coot Smudge.

Trio of mischief makers.

Blending in with the flooring.

MINI: All da goosegrass is mine.

MINI: I know you only wants ma fennel Smudgie.

More blending in!

SMUDGE: Food's gone, we're off.

MINI: It wasn't us, it was Nutmeg.

Last edited:
It is great to see your brilliant photos again! They all look so well and are such cute bunnies. I adore the one of Nutmeg and the dandelion! :love::love::love::love:

Thank you everyone :love:

It is great to see your brilliant photos again! They all look so well and are such cute bunnies. I adore the one of Nutmeg and the dandelion! :love::love::love::love:

The girls are getting on REALLY well! I had one of them smooshed together but was a bit out of focus so I discarded it. :oops:

The girls are getting on REALLY well! I had one of them smooshed together but was a bit out of focus so I discarded it. :oops:

Then you will have to try harder! :roll::evil:

All the heartache they put you through the little tikes! They are just fabulous and look so happy.

Then you will have to try harder! :roll::evil:

All the heartache they put you through the little tikes! They are just fabulous and look so happy.

:lol: I will try again tomorrow if the sun coaxes out more dandelions. They don't mind the bribing much ;) Whenever I get to the top of the stairs, as long as it's not during nap time, Nutmeg is always there to greet me :love: Then once the other two see her there they zoom out too :love: before turning on their fluffy heels and scampering off to where the food is kept :roll::lol:

They don't go in the spare room much at the moment. It's a bit bare in there, I have some ideas of what I want to do, it's just getting round to it.

Helennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I'm hoping to clear enough space in the garden soon to get their run up ;) that usually means lots of photos :lol: My Dad is currently dismantling the greenhouse now he's finished demolishing the hedge and got his fence up :roll:

Such fantastic photos of the trio, they are all so gorgeous!

I absolutely love the photo of nutmeg and the dandelion flower :love:

Some of photos would look fantastic on a canvas :thumb:

Oh my a deluge of cuteness :love: They all look so healthy and shiney and (in a couple of cases) fluffy :love:

Such fantastic photos of the trio, they are all so gorgeous!

I absolutely love the photo of nutmeg and the dandelion flower :love:

Some of photos would look fantastic on a canvas :thumb:

Thanks, some day I may get some printed out, thing is, you do it for one, you have to do it for all three :lol:

Oh my goodness...........Nutmeg should have a cuteness alert.:love::love::love::love::love: She really does do cute!!!!

There's a little terror underneath ;)

Back