• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybody follow RWAF on Facebook?

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Awful picture of severely neglected guinea pigs on today :cry: Didn't want to post pic here cos people might not want to c :( How they were still alive I don't know, makes me sick :evil: Thankfully they have now been rescued by the RSPCA...

saw that and felt sick, absolutely awful :cry::cry::cry:

I don't even understand how it can get like that, they were obviously adding more bedding to it and must have been feeding them and giving them water for them to survive... So how could they c that and not be bothered?! Unbelievable :( and it must have smelt soooo bad, my guinea pig used to stink a day after cleaning, I'm surprised the fumes alone didn't kill the poor things :cry:

I don't even understand how it can get like that, they were obviously adding more bedding to it and must have been feeding them and giving them water for them to survive... So how could they c that and not be bothered?! Unbelievable :( and it must have smelt soooo bad, my guinea pig used to stink a day after cleaning, I'm surprised the fumes alone didn't kill the poor things :cry:

ii know the hay looks like its just been piled on and on and on and never cleaned out, i had to turn link off as was upset :cry: our piggie was the same day after we cleaned him, he needed cleaning next day with his poops

Awful picture of severely neglected guinea pigs on today :cry: Didn't want to post pic here cos people might not want to c :( How they were still alive I don't know, makes me sick :evil: Thankfully they have now been rescued by the RSPCA...

I posted a pic in general chat earlier, it's absolutely disgusting conditions :(

Back