• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

London Pet Show

Look out for the KATIES CANINE CREATIONS stall there, they sell homemade biscuits and 'wuffins' for dogs aswell as homemade bunny biscuits.
They're from Kidderminster and I love them!!! They started off as a market stall once a week, this year have just opened their own shop, and this is gonna be their first major event :D

Ooh bunny biscuits! I'll be looking out for some little pressies for my bun and hopefully his new wife as they will be getting bonded next week

We're going on Sunday :thumb:

It's Harley's first birthday tomorrow so will be getting her some treats...going to see Harley's first hooman mummy too as she has a stand there - can't wait to tell her which a little snooty Duchess Harley has turned into :love: (a far cry from the well behaved little girl who came home with us :lol:)

Back