• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Watch out......................flying carrot alert!!!!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
I was busy on my hands and knees cleaning out an indoor enclosure belonging to a HUGE british giant bunny.:love::love:

It was all spick and span, but you know bunnies.......they just have to come along and re-organise things.:thumb::thumb:

Well suddenly something hit my head!!!!!:shock::shock::shock: The huge bunny was presumably playing with her food and tossed a carrot into the air.........and hit me!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My job really does have hidden dangers!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't panic....I'm fine......and the bunny...............happy too!:thumb:

had that happen to me once.

i dared to go on holiday for a week and leave Bracken and his brother in the care of my sister.when i came home and went out to feed them that night,i gave both Bracken and peter a small bit of carrot,bent down to fill their bowl with pellets to be hit with a bit of carrot.looked up just in time to see him nick Peter's bit and toss that at me as well.guess he wasn't impressed with being left.

Have heard better reasons for being on your hands and knees. :shock: Better leave now. ;)

BARN YARD BUNNIES:shock::shock::shock:

Actually I am not in the least bit shocked!

Mrs B I am so glad you are not seriously injured. Better get your bike helmet on when cleaning giants out in future!

Have heard better reasons for being on your hands and knees. :shock: Better leave now. ;)

Erm, I'm not quite sure what you are referring to?:roll::roll::roll: Tee hee...............................:D:D

Today it has been a near miss with a whole sweetcorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Danger, danger...........:lol::lol:

Back