• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New rabbit room- complete!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Just missing some bunnies now ;) shouldn't be too long before Leo's back with Elena (Ellie!)

Even though we passed the homecheck with how it was before (carpeted and about 4ft of space taken up by the wardrobe and hay with the puppy pen blocking it off), they will eventually get the whole room! They're going to be sooooo happy! I want to live in there :lol: still need to make a ramp and put a blanket over the chair to make a hidey bit but yaaaay :)

The hay looks a bit messy currently but they have an extra bag so it's a bit awkward :lol: to make sure Apollo doesn't chew on the bag I've shoved one of the old wooden arches between them.

IMAG2711_zps6d4a4917.jpg

IMAG2712_zps32197519.jpg

IMAG2713_zpse1b41e55.jpg

This is the space I'll be putting them in when they get back, blocking off the wardrobe, maybe 2 x 3 panels, not sure yet :)

IMAG2714_zps946b94f0.jpg

Edit- I just put the tunnels and things in to see how it will look, they won't be getting them straight away :)

Last edited:
Looks good :)

That's the lino that I have in my bunny room, had it for about 4 years, it is fab :)

Oh wow that is just fantastic! I love that Lino! :)

Leo and Ellie are very lucky bunnies, I can't wait to see pictures of them both in their new room :)

I cant believe I missed the post of you getting leo a friend! *runs off and hunts for the thread to see a picture*

Oh wow that is just fantastic! I love that Lino! :)

Leo and Ellie are very lucky bunnies, I can't wait to see pictures of them both in their new room :)

I cant believe I missed the post of you getting leo a friend! *runs off and hunts for the thread to see a picture*

:p I *think* she's still on FatFluffs website, not sure. She's a chubby thing but so cute :love: she had massively overgrown claws and was in a 3ft hutch. She's going to love her own room! :D

Had a text yesterday and they had settled down after a few hours and were grooming each other :love:

What bliss a bunny (and hamster) room. Its what I want my bedroom to be in the winter. Will have to get a higher bed so there will be room underneath. Do you fence off a bit of the room for Apollo? If so what do you use as a fence? I have just got a hamster and although her cage is ok (not as big as yours though) I want her to be able to roam around in the evening/night.

What bliss a bunny (and hamster) room. Its what I want my bedroom to be in the winter. Will have to get a higher bed so there will be room underneath. Do you fence off a bit of the room for Apollo? If so what do you use as a fence? I have just got a hamster and although her cage is ok (not as big as yours though) I want her to be able to roam around in the evening/night.

Nah, he has his free time either in the bath or the bathroom (depends if I can be bothered to get the hamster run out and block off behind the toilet :lol:) I'm going to get him a rat ball too, see if he likes some ball time! Phoebe loves it, she has the 'Syrian sized' ball though, keeps their backs straight as they run, the dwarf sized ball is too small for my dwarf and the syrian sized ball is too small for my syrian :lol:

The hamster runs aren't really suitable for syrians as they just climb over them :lol: my dwarf is fine with it though :) I just use it to block off bits so he can run around the bathroom.

You could get some corex and make your own fold up run, then it could be as big as you want and higher too :)

Back