• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor Litter

Snow-White

Mama Doe
Ive been using wood based cat litter for Poppet and Big Bo its proving to turn rather dusty and all in all a pain in the crack!
Ive been recomended newspaper before now but i just get through it so fast it isnt do able, what else can i use?

Megazorb is used outdoors but indoors its too dusty to use.
:?

Is it the wood pellet kind of cat litter you use? I use the pets at home or asda wood pellet one for mine and don't find it turns dusty, but mine are outdoor buns though.

I don't find my PAH wood pellet cat litter too dusty either. Aye it might have a bit of dust when you 1st get it out the bag, but after that it is fine.

Is it the wood pellet kind of cat litter you use? I use the pets at home or asda wood pellet one for mine and don't find it turns dusty, but mine are outdoor buns though.

I used to use the P@H one but was so expensive and not always nice so i changed to Tescos cheapy cat wood pellets at i think £3.69 for 10L and find it so much better. The only time i find them dusty is near the end of the bag.

I used to use the P@H one but was so expensive and not always nice so i changed to Tescos cheapy cat wood pellets at i think £3.69 for 10L and find it so much better. The only time i find them dusty is near the end of the bag.

The PAH cat wood pellet litter is cheaper than that tho'......unless you bought the small animal one which is expensive. This is the one I get http://www.petsathome.com/shop/non-... -_-Products&gclid=CPDZ6pu78rYCFaVcMgodLEEASg

I buy the 2 for £19 and it lasts for a good while.

The PAH cat wood pellet litter is cheaper than that tho'......unless you bought the small animal one which is expensive. This is the one I get http://www.petsathome.com/shop/non-... -_-Products&gclid=CPDZ6pu78rYCFaVcMgodLEEASg

I buy the 2 for £19 and it lasts for a good while.

Ah yeah ok, That is cheap. I did look at them but dont have to storage to keep that amount. When i get a bigger place will look at that. :thumb: It was the small pet i was buying. Thanks. Will keep going with Tesco stuff til i move. :thumb:

Maybe its the branch of P@H then ive been using the big bags and its 1/4 Dust :shock:
i was using the Asda stuff but thats the same.

I may resort back to puppy pads :?

You could try Fitch recycling bedding.
I use it for my hammies, mice and in the rabbits litter trays as it's so absorbant.

The Fitch is also completely dust free, when I used to clean the animals out with other substrates there would be dust everywhere but I've not had this with the Fitch.

It's £15 delivery included for a 20kg bale so it works out cheap too.

I use finacard for my hamster and am going to try it for the rabbits too. Don't find it dusty and its really absorbant.

Back