• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopper Haven Bunnies - bunny 005 of 160 - Beauty

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
Beauty is a red eyed white dwarf lop buck. :love: :love:

He was born in July 2001 and at 12 years old is HH's oldest resident.

He came to HH with the rest of his family in July 2007. At the time he was rather fat and prone to getting a mucky bum. He was a quiet sedentary rabbit dominated by his mother Angel, as was the rest of his family. After Angel passed away he seemed to get younger and younger. He is now a far livelier rabbit than he was when he arrived, and still suffers from no health problems, not even that mucky bottom he used to have. He has outlived the rest of his family and now lives with Larch and Mayfly in one of the big enclosures.

Hi Beauty it's Harvey here, mummy ses I am to ask you how you lives so long and maybe you will tell me your secrets coz I is a dwarf lop too and then I might get to your ages too!

Ps mummy ses you is a very very handsome boy, but I wouldn't know because I has a wifeybun who'd nibble my ears off if I think you was good-lookin!

Hi Beauty it's Harvey here, mummy ses I am to ask you how you lives so long and maybe you will tell me your secrets coz I is a dwarf lop too and then I might get to your ages too!

Ps mummy ses you is a very very handsome boy, but I wouldn't know because I has a wifeybun who'd nibble my ears off if I think you was good-lookin!

:lol::lol::lol:

Beauty's secret is to love life, have lots of friends, to have a daily argument with the neighbours over the boundary line (just to get the old ticker pumping), and to eat lots of good food!

:lol::lol::lol:

Beauty's secret is to love life, have lots of friends, to have a daily argument with the neighbours over the boundary line (just to get the old ticker pumping), and to eat lots of good food!

Loving life - *tick*
Friends - I have my Lills and mummy is my friend and I am friends with every human who will rub my nose so *tick*
Daily arguements - too lazy really, sometimes I get a bit feisty when next doors doggy woofs, I wants to play like I did with mummy's old dog, but mummy ses this doggy wood be to ruff :( *half tick*
Good food - mummy ses I am a "perpetual hay processing macheen" and that is good of me :D I eats all my dindins and veggies too, and mummy doesn't give me bad foods! *tick*

Mummy ses if I follow your rules, and she dus lots of other tings for me I may live a long time like you!

You is my inspiration that if I eat all my hay and am a good boy I can live ages! Maybe if I eat all my hay I'll be as handsome as you too! :p

He is gorgeous. I adore REW lops as they all remind me of my Elwood :love: I always hope that another one might come my way.........

Back