• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shed dramas. Need advice on size.

foxy2279

Alpha Buck
I was going to get a 8x6 shed for my two sets of bunnys to share with divider but when they were near each other there was transfered aggression. So not a option anymore.

I have limited space to make this work. Live in a rental and can't change the garden too much. I was thinking of a 3x6 shed each which would give both pairs 24 hour access 8x4 run. These would be on concrete.

Would the shed with the run be big enough for them? They also will have access to two 6x4 runs a pair during the day via a runaround system.

Could you stick with the 8x6 shed but make the divider solid rather than wired? If they can't see each other, they may be fine. You may also find that the referred aggression is merely temporary while they establish 'their' side of the new territory. My two pairs still get stroppy with each other if the other pair gets up close and personal through the wire and they've lived with each other for 7 years :roll:.

Back