• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnys and the hoover

Mine like to investigate when I start hoovering, they follow the hoover around for a little while and then get bored and go back to snoozing :lol:

They're not scared of it which is great because I have to hoover daily so there isn't hay, hair and poops everywhere!

I use one of thos G tech rechargeable as they are the best for pet hair and I can literally go right round his body and he will just sit there and let me but if i switch it off and its anywhere near him he comes over and bites big lumps out of the rubber wheels!!!!!!!! Norty bunny.

Both my indoor bunnies freak at the hoover i have to huddle poppet in her safe corner when we hoover and Boo just hides in the litter tray.
Yet all my past bunnies used to get in the way

Mine will attempt to ignore it but their bottle always goes and they run under my bed. :lol: They will sit and give it evil glares until I have to hoover under the bed, where Fiver will try to attack it, give up, and run off. :roll: I have have to pull the hoover away quickly before, so he doesn't get sucked into it! :lol: They aren't scared of it, but they hate the fact that I have to move them to hoover and get upset that all their toys/hidey holes and litter tray have been moved lol.

My buns like to fight with the hose part of it when i have it out but the noise doesn't bother them at all :)

Jelly is a big hoover fan! Every time when I hoover their run she always comes around and be a 'Bun-Holmes' :lol:

Bobo doesn't like it and sits and glares at me from the safety of his litter box. Harley doesn't mind it but doesn't like it when I get too close.

Sheldon is in danger of being sucked up - he loves it :roll: Holly used to be scared but since bonded with Sheldon she obviously sees that he's not bothered at all, and is much better now too.

The budgies on the other hand - oh they do tell me off when it's on...:lol:

Layla doesn't like it and she'll hide. Ruby will just stay where she is and not be bothered. Alvin seems to like it and runs in front of it all the time. If its the little hand held one i'll sometimes give his tail a wee chase and he comes back for more.

Back