• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Monster!!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:roll: :lol: :lol:

Was eating my tea, heard a crash and came through to find this mess. That's the highly efficient Rainbow Rabbit filing system of chucking everything on a table ruined then ;) :lol:

P1040682.jpg

P1040683.jpg

Oh myyyyy....:love: I would have a very difficult time being cross with such a beautiful black loppy bunny.... *swoons*
Who is this then? Have we met him before? I don't recognize him. (Although in my defense, keeping track of who's who in bunnies on RU is a tad trying :lol: ...especially since my memory is not what it used to be, so if we've been introduced, my apologies. :oops:)

Oh myyyyy....:love: I would have a very difficult time being cross with such a beautiful black loppy bunny.... *swoons*
Who is this then? Have we met him before? I don't recognize him. (Although in my defense, keeping track of who's who in bunnies on RU is a tad trying :lol: ...especially since my memory is not what it used to be, so if we've been introduced, my apologies. :oops:)

We have had him since Christmas but as he never stays still there are very few photos of him! This is prince charming. There have been a few more pics in the past of his companion Cinderella who has a bad splay leg. Prince is one of the naughtiest bunnies we have ever had!!

We have had him since Christmas but as he never stays still there are very few photos of him! This is prince charming. There have been a few more pics in the past of his companion Cinderella who has a bad splay leg. Prince is one of the naughtiest bunnies we have ever had!!

Oh dear...isn't every Prince Charming a handful? :lol:
He is quite lovely though. :love: I have a very tender spot in my heart for black (or grey) bunnies...but a black loppy just makes my heart melt! :)

He is such a bad bunny he has his own fb page!

Goodness. :shock: Maybe it is just as well I don't let Spenser on facebook. I caught him having helped himself to a rather nice set of penguin notelets from my desk earlier today. He seemed to find them very stimulating... :roll:

Back