• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Desiel

aw he's gorgeous! Not meaning to be rude, and this is friendly advice but I'd possibly suggest he needs more hay and less pellets? Bunnies don't need that many pellets, its a common misconception that they do, whereas buns need a constant supply of fresh hay to keep their guts and teeth healthy! Also, sawdust can actually make buns poorly and give them respiratory issues so i'd personally look at changing the bedding to something like newspaper etc :wave:

He is a gorgeous boy though:love:

he is lovely :love: as mentioned i try and remove wood shavings altogether, hay is best for eating and sleeping on , is he living on his own or a guinea pig? just looks like you have a piggie in pic next to him, there best housed separatly as once bunnies mature they could hurt the guinea pig, and also have different dietary needs

desiel is a lovely little bunny though :love: thanks for sharing the pics

He came with saw dust, I haven't used it since, he gets loads of hay topped up throughout the day and the guinea pig has a seprate cage anyways (the pink one) diesels is the black one.

Desiel is lovely. I love his colouring :love: Hope you stay around on RU its so full of interesting advice and... lovely rabbits :wave:

Back