• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gus will need lots of RU vibes tomorrow...and it's his gotcha day :(

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
My extra special little man Gus is having an op to remove a jaw abscess tomorrow, he is full of the joys of spring at the moment and very lively but my vet spotted it when I took him to have his incisors burred. It's still feels quiet small so hopefully it should be treatable but I am so worried for him, I will have had him seven years tomorrow.

I have had a hard time bunny wise recently, I lost Womble very suddenly to a blockage just weeks after he was bonded to the lovely Pansy, Pansy took it really hard and now has an ear infection and 'snuffles' they were only together a short time but so close :(
We are hitting it with eveything we can but Pansy is not doing so great so vibes for her would also be appreciated...

Sending lots of positive vibes to little Gus and maybe he can celebrate his Gotcha day when he feels better!
Come on you can do it!:thumb:

Also vibes for Pansy! :wave:

So sorry you lost Womble.

Wishing Gus lots of luck for tomorrow and Pansy get well wishes. xx

I saw Womble and Pansy when they were being bonded at The Rabbit Crossing :love::love::love: I was so shocked to hear Womble had passed away so soon after -I'm so sorry, that must have been just awful :cry:

Sending Gus lots of vibes for tomorrow, I'll keep him in my thoughts. Vibes also for little Pansy xxx

I'm so sorry to hear about Womble. :(:( Sending lots of vibes for Gus, he's in very good hands. xx

Back