• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Instant Bunny Playground!

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
These pipes were part of a rubbish old water feature that has never worked properly. I've tried to shift the pipes in the past, but other than the two I have in the large runs, I've never been able to move them. Maybe I'm getting stronger :lol: but I tried again the other day and they moved! So I turned them over and made an instant bunny playground :D

Stewart and Barley were impressed! :D

A little video of Stewart using one of the tunnels...

And just because he's cute...

They make great tunnels! It's lucky they were here when I moved in.

I've just managed to get rid of the black water bin. Emptying the water out was not a pleasant job! :mrgreen: It took quite a bit of digging to be able to lift the empty bin out. I filled the hole, evened out the soil, and moved some of the rocks around.

It's almost presentable now! :lol: I don't think anything will ever grow there again though. (Before I starting letting the buns out it used to be a rockery covered with plants and flowers, most of the rocks have since been used to fill in the holes the buns dig.)

Back