• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new Conti Giant

Eaj20

Young Bun
Just wanted to show off my new giant her name is Lola! she's beautiful :) I feel like a proud new parent haha!

This is Lola after arriving home :)

Making herself at home :)

Lola and my mini lop Toffee laying in the litter tray about half an hour after introducing them to each other I think there going to be best friends :)

Also she is only 8 weeks old and almost as big as him haha!

[
Lola and my mini lop Toffee laying in the litter tray about half an hour after introducing them to each other I think there going to be best friends :)

Also she is only 8 weeks old and almost as big as him haha![/QUOTE]

Oh wow she is gorgeous! and so is your mini , how fantastic they liked each immediately do you think its because she is a baby? i have a single mini buck i want to bond to a female maybe i should consider a baby too...

i had a continental giant , Teddy Amos sadly he has now passed away but he was like a little dog came when he was called even taught him a couple of commands ...amazing rabbits....

Thank you! I think she's lovely and shes going to be a very big girl!! Aww! I hope I can do that with her she is a big softie bless her. I think it might have been such a good bond because my mini has the sweetest personality he loves anything and anyone he just loves attention there was a bit of mounting going on but we just took him off and gave him a stroke and it seemed to calm him down and then they went and snuggled together bless them. She's a lot faster than him which he didn't like very much haha. If that is your conti in your picture then he was beautiful :)

If that is your conti in your picture then he was beautiful :)[/QUOTE]

yes that was Teddy Amos...thank we loved him to bits! you will so enjoy yours they are such fun and so funny Teddy was really easy to litter train we never found a bumble anywhere else he was super clean.

Hehe! thank you everyone! still trying to bond them at the moment and its not going very well anymore :(

Back