• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser will be 10 tomorrow and I would like to put a photo or two of him on here. This means I have to get someone computer savvy to come and do it for me and I really don't feel up to having 2 men in my lounge at the moment so it doesn't look like there will be a picture of him! Why does it have to be so difficult?

Do you not have a camera or something?

Just wondering because if you've actually got some photos of Spenser already, then I'm sure we could help you actually upload it to photobucket and put it on here!:wave:

Hi Jemimah. It is so complicated. I do have a photobucket account and my SIL got the photos that far but even he (much younger than me) couldn't get them from there to the Forum.

I'd gladly try and help if you would like? If you'd rather have someone do it in real life then that's fine, and I'm not promising I could do it, but I would gladly try and help you upload them :wave:

There are instructions here -

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?136183-Tutorial-How-to-Post-Photos

If you already have a Photobucket account, you just need to copy the image code (IMG code) next to one of the photos you'd like to post, then paste it onto your post. It should show you in the above link.

Hope that helps :wave:

Hi again

I used this link to find out how to add pics and did get them to work in the end. Ive not tried a signature etc yet so that will be my next challenge!

Hope this works for you. :)

Back