• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boo has Helicoptered!

Awwww! :love: How cute is he with his little puppy friend? :love:
I always thought that helicopter ears meant they were standing straight out to either side...like...well...airplane wings. :lol: I guess the one up and one down makes much more sense. ;)
What an adorable bun! :) Is he very snuggly or does he have a lot of energy and goes tearing about?

Awwww! :love: How cute is he with his little puppy friend? :love:
I always thought that helicopter ears meant they were standing straight out to either side...like...well...airplane wings. :lol: I guess the one up and one down makes much more sense. ;)
What an adorable bun! :) Is he very snuggly or does he have a lot of energy and goes tearing about?

I think its the term for both, i had hoped they would stay up looks like hes headed to be more frenchy like his mumma.
Hes like any baby bunny hes adventuring off round the house, but the second he feels sleepy he runs over to me jumps on my lap and falls asleep.
Hes a cuddly angel most the time:love::love::love::love:

Back