• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really missing my Kitt =(

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
It's been almost 3 months since he went to the bridge and I can honestly say there hasn't been a day gone by when I don't think about him =(

Although I love my other bunnies; Jamie, Sapphire & Katie (not to mention my lovely foster bunny Dolly) Kitt was a breed of his own. We shared a special bond as when he was a young buck he was attacked by Jamie and had to have a number of operations as a result - meaning I had to feed him his sticky poo's every morning, without fail, whilst his wounds got better and he had his plastic collar on. I literally used to wake up between 3:30am - 4:00am to the smell haha.

I hope he is binkying away in heaven xx

This is his last photo before he passed away =(

426436_626022142194_422020486_n.jpg

aw bless him, what a little cutie, sorry for your loss.. I know how it feels, my little Harvey went to the bridge in Feb and I still miss him everyday xx

Aww.. he was a lovely bun. I also know how you feel...having a special bun that needs a lot of nursing makes that bond so much stronger. I lost my precious Pebbles 2 weeks ago nearly, he was like my baby and had been through so much in his short life. I love my other buns too...but I don't have that same bond with them yet, and maybe never will.

In time it does get easier {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

Auryn passed away on my birthday in January, he was only 15 months and I miss him like crazy. Seems I can't get over his death.
It's so hard:(

Back