• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you use anything to stop them escaping the run

moi

Mama Doe
Hello, Ive not had any problems with the buns escaping the run, but I would like something just in case, especially as I have ordered a wire run to extend there run they already have. x

They have tops, I was thinking more of them digging out. Ive heard you can get a skirt around the bottom, but wasnt sure what that was! lol x

They have tops, I was thinking more of them digging out. Ive heard you can get a skirt around the bottom, but wasnt sure what that was! lol x

we just move ours around once a week so any holes dug can be filled in....

to be fair though ours arent really diggers.

the skirt prevents them from digging right at the edge of the run, so hopefully you would notice any small holes before they escaped, however if they have run access all day/night and you cant check regularly then they could still escape. it is also definitely not predator proof. i keep my run on paving slabs to be sure no one digs in or out!

Back