• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding in Lanarkshire/Glasgow

fiona0529

Alpha Buck
I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks in July and I'm stuck on what to do with the bunnies. The boarder we usually use is taking holidays the same time as us and my mum and dad might be on holiday so can't commit.

Does anyone have a recommendation for boarders in Glasgow, Hamilton, Carluke, East Kilbride etc area?

Thanks,

Fiona

Aliduncan1 on here did boarding, im not sure whether she is still doing it I think she is.
Are they outdoor buns or house buns?
How many are there?

I was going to suggest Aliduncan1? Bespoke Bunny Boarding...in Gartcosh

Don't know of the others but have seen them advertised

Fee xxx

They usually go to Ali but she's having a well deserved holiday and can't take them. They're outdoor bunnies.

Ah I was going to say if they had been indoor bunnies then if I had space I may have been able to look after them if you were really stuck.

I'm not too sure of any others in this area sorry.

I'm in Carluke but could travel. The bunnies aren't too bad in the car. Thanks, natsusakura. They were indoor buns but had to move outside. Hopefully something comes up!

If you had been local to me, I could have popped up to sort them but Sadly I couldn't commit to Carluke.. sorry.... I do hope to find something suitable... The very best of luck...

Fee. xx

Are they rescue bunnies... ? If so perhaps they could provide a boarding service, some do!?

Are they rescue bunnies... ? If so perhaps they could provide a boarding service, some do!?

Daisy was rescued from SSPCA in Edinburgh but the Hamilton branch is 20mins away. Fairly sure, they don't do boarding anymore.

What about Collielover / Debbie? She is in Falkirk?

If you could pick the hutch & run up and move it to mine then they could've come here, I have garden space but no hutch! Although I am away at the start of July myself.

If you think they'd be ok indoors then going back out then id gladly look after them for you, I stay just 5 mins away from motherwell, so not that far from you.
(well closer than fee)

My house is quite cool in the summer anyway, as we keep the heating off.

If you can't find anything else then I can be your back up :)

What about Collielover / Debbie? She is in Falkirk?

If you could pick the hutch & run up and move it to mine then they could've come here, I have garden space but no hutch! Although I am away at the start of July myself.

Ooh I'll try her, thanks.

The hutch weighs an absolute tonne! It won't budge lol!

If you think they'd be ok indoors then going back out then id gladly look after them for you, I stay just 5 mins away from motherwell, so not that far from you.
(well closer than fee)

My house is quite cool in the summer anyway, as we keep the heating off.

If you can't find anything else then I can be your back up :)

Thank you, that's so kind!

Back