• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

14 rabbits to look after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
A friend is on away on holiday so I am in charge of her furry family.

Ho hum..............my job can be so hard at times!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Lucky, lucky me.:thumb::love::love::love::love:

:lol:
what size of rabbits? fourteen giants would be more than fourteen minis...:lol:

Thirteen medium size in groups of, 1x6, 2x2, 1x3 and 1...........................huge british giant who lives indoors.:love::love::love:

All different colours all absolutely adorable.

I hate my job!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

You have the best job in the world!!!! :love:

Are pics allowed?? :p

I do have the best job in the world!!!!!:D:D

I will take some pics, but I will need to ask the owner if I can post them on here.

Also now I have a new computer and don't have a clue how to load the disk to allow my photos to be transferred onto said computer. Fortunately a friend is coming over next weekend to give me some help.

Meanwhile here is a taster of the bunnies..............14 bunnies, 1 REW, 1 British Giant (agouti), 1 grey lionhead x, 1 brown lionhead x, 1 beautiful mottled lop.........and then there are.....the others!!!!!! Will post more details soon.......watch this space.:love::love::thumb::thumb:

The only trouble is when your friend comes home you will suddenly find your own buns aren't enough and you will be broody for more. :lol:

The only trouble is when your friend comes home you will suddenly find your own buns aren't enough and you will be broody for more. :lol:

I have no problems there are loads of bunnies booked in for boarding with me over the next few months!!!:thumb::thumb::D:D:love::love:

I'm in a win, win situation and in a fabulous job.......and self employed!!!:D

Back