• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benjie is a super strong bunny.

thumps_

Wise Old Thumper
I knew that bunnies were strong in the jaw but was really shocked this morning. I'd overslept & felt I was being strongly pulled over to my side. Got the fright of my life, I was actually moving a bit!. It was only Benjie, who'd grabbed my warm night clothes, & wanted his morning cuddle.

Haha, yes they are surprisingly strong! I often wake up to Fiver lifting my arm up to get his nose under my hand! :roll: Or Xena sticking her whiskers in my face and sniffing my nose/eyes/mouth. It's rather annoying! :lol:

They look delicate but they are quite tough and strong little animals.

Anyway..................you are awake now!!!!!!!:lol::lol::thumb: Job done!

Mine's an outside bun :( I wish he could wake me up for cuddles on a morning!
Sonic chucks stuff around like crazy, I'm always surprised by how much he can lift with his teeth :roll:

Thank you for your replies everyone.
I laughed when I recovered from my fright.
I also occasionally get whiskers on my nose & I'm frightened I'll swat him thinking it's a fly when I'm still 1/2 asleep. He's very good normally & sits patiently on my bedside table until I wake up, but I can't use it, or he drops anything I leave there over the edge.
I now perch my specs on the bed end overnight! :lol:

Haha, bless him. My bunnies usually sit on ME. Generally on my chest so when I open my eyes, all I see is a giant bunny looking at me. :shock:

I wouldn't worry about swatting him, I've done this so many times with my two by mistake. They usually hop off my bed and flick their feet at me when I do it. :lol: I wish they'd bloody learn to leave me be!!

Thank you for your kind posts.
Benjie is very difficult to photograph. He's frightened of the noise of the camera & usually attaches himself to me licking whatever part he can reach.:love::lol:
I've never seen anything quite like it.

Back