• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had a bit of a scare with Rolo yesterday

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
Got up yesterday morning and Rolo just didn't seem himself. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, he ate most of his breakfast but then just retreated to his pen. His bottom was a bit dirty so we gave him a little clean and I think this upset him more.

Anyway, to put my mind at rest, we took a trip to the vets. He checked him all over, said his bottom wasn't too bad at all and gave him a little tidy up around his nether regions - poor Rolo :oops:

We brought him home but he wouldn't eat or poop all day, I managed to pursuade him to eat some banana and then last night he finally ate some dandelion and much to my relief, he did a poop!

This morning, he's still a bit quiet but he's eaten all his breakfast and munched on some hay and dandelion and done some poops, they're a bit smaller than normal but at least things are working.

Will keep an eye on him obviously but I think he's ok - he's such a worry sometimes xx

Back