• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The boys are moving... U/D Pictures!!

CazandCo

Alpha Buck
Today is the day two of my gorgeous bunnies go to their new home :cry:
Because my boss's girls picked Smudge and Rufianna it's one of each sex. So until the boys have been snipped they are taking Smudge and Pancake. Then a few weeks after the neuter I will bond Rufianna and Smudge back together and bring my little pancake home.

I'll take some last day pics and ones from their new home to post later on :cry:

Last edited:
Will that work, bonding then seperating then bonding back together, my buns wouldnt do that, will it not stress the bunnies out? Could the bosses girls not wait a little bit longer and take them when they've been neutered ?:D

Will that work, bonding then seperating then bonding back together, my buns wouldnt do that, will it not stress the bunnies out? Could the bosses girls not wait a little bit longer and take them when they've been neutered ?:D

The boys have been split from mum and the girls. It was the younger daughters birthday today i suggested to my boss that it would be lovely suprise to let her have Smudge as a suprise. I would rather the two boys go together than just one go alone. The boys are due to be snipped in 3 weeks time (balls are here), so this way they arent going to be lonely, as i cannot keep pancake with his sisters (lots of humping). Hope that makes sense.

Here are some pictures of the boys exploring their new home, there were lots of binkies and lots of running and sniffing. They love their new garden space.

Wow I love their new garden space too. It looks fab. Hope all the bonding goes well for you and your buns.

I understand what you mean now, they look really happy and have lots of space to run and jump, they're soo cute!:love:

Back