• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good toys for destructive buns?

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Ok, I need to get Bella some new toys because her room is so boring right now and with her being on her own, she's becoming very destructive.

Anyone got any suggestions? Preferably something that would last quite a while and not cause her any damage if she does decide to eat it.

I'm definitely gonna get her some chill & chew mats as she loves those, but apart from that I'm not sure. Willow balls etc. get eaten so quickly...

I know the only thing that will really help is a new bunny friend but that's not going to happen for a while. I need to discuss it with my mum.

:wave:

Last edited:
Willow toys are good and safe to eat. TheRange sell a tipi/wigwam type thing for a couple quid. P@H sell larger ones. The "chube" tunnels are like carboard but made from something safe. Not sure if wilkinsons still sell them.

What about apple branches? A dig box? A treat ball. Just changing toys regularly. Lots of cuddles! Would she like to chase table tennis balls (it just suddenly occured to me).

Pop to your local builders' merchants and buy some wide drainage pipes. Easy to wash, good fun to run through and totally impossible to destroy. You could pop some pellets in the centre of a pipe and then stuff hay in at both ends. This should provide some fun for your bun.:thumb:

In the same range as the chill n chew mats you can get a basket which lasts much longer than the mats.
Also, you can never go wrong with a cardboard box :lol:

Thanks for the suggestions! :D For now I've bought 2 chill & chew mats (thought they might last longer if she had 2!) and one of those sets with 3 different balls in (from Hay Experts). She loves tunnels so a drainage pipe would be great, I'll see if I can get hold of one somehow. Cardboard is out of the question I'm afraid as she actually eats it...she literally thinks it's food :roll:

Back