• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brian's First Day in His New Enclosure

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He seems happy enough at the moment. He is next door to Harry. After the initial scrabbling at each other through the wire (double layered!!) they have both settled down. Brian has not attempted to hump his toy and he has not buzzed all day. When he was with Bobbie he would hump and Buzz constantly. It was exhausting for both of them

Anyway, this is where Brian now lives. Once I have got a few more bondings done both him and Harry will have half a room each.

He has worked out how to get up the ramp :)

No humping of his toy, just grooming

The bald patch on his back is where he was shaved before having his hormone implant put in. Damn thing has not worked this time though. Hence why I had no choice but to separate him from Bobbie who became very ill with a respiratory tract/ear infection :cry:

Hormone implant? Is he going through "the change"? I bet his buddy is glad he isn't humping him...it must be exhausting just watching :lol:

Lovely enclosure...and I love the big log. Where do you get your logs from? I was thinking of phoning around a few tree surgeons to get a couple for my "play run" outside.

Hormone implant? Is he going through "the change"? I bet his buddy is glad he isn't humping him...it must be exhausting just watching :lol:

Lovely enclosure...and I love the big log. Where do you get your logs from? I was thinking of phoning around a few tree surgeons to get a couple for my "play run" outside.

The logs came from a neighbour when they cut their apple tree down years ago

Brian has a hormone implant as he has an adrenal tumour. One of the symptoms of which is hypersexuality. So although he was castrated over 6 years ago his body and brain are telling him he is still an entire Buck. Not nice for the poor boy :cry:

Awww...Brian and his bunny :love::love::love:
I'm sorry to hear the implant has failed. I remember how happy you were that he seemed to be feeling so much better after he received it. How old is Brian now? I presume having it replaced would be too much for him? Is the tumor at least remaining stable?
That's a nice looking enclosure. :) Lots of fun things to do there. ;) I'd like to do something like that to help keep Mimzy busy, but since he's got a cataract in his up eye and the other doesn't see too well either, I'd be afraid he'd hurt himself on any playthings.
No worries though, I suppose...his favorite activity is napping. :lol:

Aww, I love seeing pictures of your buns enjoying their fantastic enclosures :love: Brian's bunny is cute, they match in colour :D

What a lovely set up for Brian.:thumb: :love::love:

Got any space for me Jane? All your bunnies have such cosy and inviting accommodation......I'm jealous.

your enclosures are fab!...i have a single bunny he is a ex breeding buck i have had him neutered 6 weeks ago now, i have given him a teddy after seeing yours but he keeps humping it should i take it away??

Back