• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Buns <3

Oonagh

Warren Scout
Although I have been on RU for quite a while now, I have only just worked out how to upload photos! However, I am still stuck on how to do a signature with photos, so if anyone can give me some helpful hints, they will be very much appreciated :D The two are mini rexes. They are a bonded pair called Mr Magoo and Flora. Flora is will be 4 in july and Mr Magoo will be 6 in June :D

Last edited:
Aw they r beautiful they both look so pretty in the last pic :love: Just a tip, if u copy the IMG code from photo bucket instead, the photos will appear in the post rather than the link :thumb: I needed telling too, I'm rubbish at technology :lol:

Aw they r beautiful they both look so pretty in the last pic :love: Just a tip, if u copy the IMG code from photo bucket instead, the photos will appear in the post rather than the link :thumb: I needed telling too, I'm rubbish at technology :lol:

Ohhh :) Thankss! I have fixed them now :D

Back