• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attempting to Bond 2 x Pairs

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
One pair is far more stressful for me, Colonel Colin is sorely lacking in 'Courtship Skills' :roll:

But Enya needs a clumsy lump of a Rabbit to keep her in order, she's a feisty Doe

Bonding Jessica and Father Ted is so much easier

Oh my word Jane how is it going with the Colonel ? I remember he is very fiesty.

How are Jessica, Esther and Enya coping ?

I tried Enya with Liam first. He is her brother. It was HATE at first sight and they both went in for the kill within seconds

So after a few hours I tried Enya with Colin. As expected The Colonel got straight on with a humpathon :roll: He pinned Enya down and held her ear in his mouth whilst getting VERY jiggy :oops: :roll:

Enya just let him get on with it :shock: :?

They have been together for about 4 hours and Colin seems all humped out for now. They are both asleep side by side

Far too soon to know if the bond will work though

Jessica was with Harry for a week, but she bullied him and it just got worse and worse. Harry only has 3 legs and consequently has an odd gait. This seemed to wind Jessica up. In the end I had to separate them as Harry was getting stressed and he also got a sore back. He seems to be OK now

Esther is a bit lost, she can interact with Morse through their fence. But it's not the same as having Michael with her :cry:

Once I know what happens re Colin and Enya I am going to try Esther with Liam. I cant put Morse through the stress of bonding due to his recent diagnosis of Heart Failure :cry:

Strange how different bonds work. Keeping my fingers crossed for the Colonel and Enya, will be nice if he can have a friend, and he can calm himself enough.

Good luck for when you try Esther and Liam.

Sending bonding vibes for all. The pictures are priceless though. I am confident that you can find the right bond partners for each as you really seem to speak rabbit.

Sending bonding vibes for all. The pictures are priceless though. I am confident that you can find the right bond partners for each as you really seem to speak rabbit.

Thank you

Bonding is the one aspect of Rabbit Care that I do not enjoy. Far too stressful !!

So after a few hours I tried Enya with Colin. As expected The Colonel got straight on with a humpathon :roll: He pinned Enya down and held her ear in his mouth whilst getting VERY jiggy :oops: :roll:

Enya just let him get on with it :shock: :?

They have been together for about 4 hours and Colin seems all humped out for now. They are both asleep side by side

ROFL! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Sending lots of bonding vibes xxx

I'm really glad the Colonel has finally reached the fag and pizza stage. :lol: I'll bet Enya is too. What a boy he is but I hope it will work out for them both.

The second bond looks very peaceful and like love at first sight.

Back