• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minstrel The Black Beauty

2013-04-26170441_zps13b79ec9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2013-04-26170447_zps98c92528.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2013-04-26165729_zps0b3a54ef.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Awwwww she is beautiful :love:

I notice there are some wood shavings on the first photo? Just so you're aware they can cause respiratory problems in rabbits so its best to keep her on something like megazorb or just newspaper and hay :wave:

she is sooooo stunning! :love: i keep coming back to look at her. she looks like this little rabbit called jet that my friend had a long time ago. he was the reason i fell in love with rabbits :love:

She's so cute.

Are you getting her spayed when she is old enough and then bonded to another bunny?
Rabbits love company of their own kind, they can get lonely and depressed without a bunny friend.

She's so cute.

Are you getting her spayed when she is old enough and then bonded to another bunny?
Rabbits love company of their own kind, they can get lonely and depressed without a bunny friend.

im not very sure since iv only had her since the 25th of april and im only 14 so im trying to get everything right for my rabbit as i want her to trust me and have the best life it could ever have.:love::love:

Back