• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How's H4P at the moment?

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
Running low on my Ings, is the quality still nice because I'll have to order some when I've put some pennies in the bank Monday :) x

Donny, Lola and Leo say its delish.. So much so I need the 2 bags to turn up soon otherwise I'll be picking a lot of grass..!

I didn't realise id got so low! I'm hoping if I order Monday it might come for Thursday/Friday or I'll have to go out and get a cheap bag to last until it comes :oops: I'll be in bad bunny books!

I didn't realise id got so low! I'm hoping if I order Monday it might come for Thursday/Friday or I'll have to go out and get a cheap bag to last until it comes :oops: I'll be in bad bunny books!

Tell me about it.. :lol: I thought I ordered at a good time but then they started eating double of it! They're refusing to eat anything but the ings.. Most demanding buns ever :evil:

THEY'RE HEEERREE!! Omg... I'm so happy :lol: :oops: Finally I can stop stressing :lol: That was a 4 day wait I think :D

I got a bag of Ings delivered last week, only opened it a couple of days ago but Hopscotch seems to approve!

(ordered late on the 10th, arrived on 15th)

Ordered some so hopefully will arrive in the week :thumb: ordered some more samples too, she likes the Ings but I thought she might like a different one better, I meant to do that in time so I could order the samples, figure which she liked best and order a big bag of it, but I just haven't got enough left to do it this time :( oh well, at least she'll still love me for getting her hay :thumb:

Back