• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny quote of the day

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
This one is a real *facepalm*er

"You know when you take a rabbit to the vets, what is the proper way to pick them up? I bet they pick them up with their ears and hands under their bum, or with the spare skin. Their ears are so big so it can't hurt them. You don't have to pick her up so nicely Chloe, that's what their ears are for!"

Cue me giving mother the look to say " don't ever come out with such a ridiculous thing ever again."

The sad part is she was deadly serious. She is a little... Uneducated? But really? :roll:

And there was me thinking the ears were for hearing. Silly me, they are clearly just convenient handles :roll:

er mum... just no! :lol: years ago my dad wanted me to put the carrier in the boot to go to the vets!! :shock: i was horrified. he didn't see what the big deal was! :roll:

Back