• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If There Was a Naughty Bunny Award.....

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
It would HAVE to go to Max!!

Yesterday, whilst desperately trying to get to my morning porridge, he bit straight through my Ipad charger in a strop because I wouldnt let him have any! :evil:

This morning he got himself all excited whilst I was making my porridge. OH went to sit down on the sofa with his cuppa and at the last minute Max leapt up right where he was going to sit down. In order to avoid squishing him OH ended up spilling scalding hot tea all over his groin :shock:

He's now sitting there with some frozen pittas held onto his meat and 2 veg *snickers*

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY RABBIT!!! :lol:

:lol::lol:
Sounds like somebun I know!
If brambles doesn't get what she wants she thumps.
We've moved everything wire related away from her but wouldn't surprise me if she managed to get to them!

Just bought a new charger, €25!

I've told him that if he does it again I'm selling him to buy a new one

:lol::lol::lol:

OUCH! If there was a naughty bunny award, there would be lots of competition but I think your bunny would be right up there challenging :lol::lol:

I don't know about naughty but can a stupid award go to m sweet 'Smudge'

An absolutely ginormous bee got into the shed today and was buzzing about.. Smudge decided he would periscope on his little raised bridge... He periscoped and leaned just a little too much and fell of into his water bowl...... Daft boy.... he was fine but his pride shaken... Willow thought he was daft and continued nomming!!,

Back