• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

10 Losses- U/D 30th April- total despair

(((((((((((Jane)))))))))))))
I wish there were some way to stop all this heartbreak you are going through. :cry:
I am always thinking of you. I would do anything to help you if I could. All I can do is keep you in my prayers and send vibes of comfort for you.
We all want to take this pain away from you, Jane. Hold on to us. (((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))) xxxx

So sorry you're going through such a :censored: time....you just don't deserve this.:(
Wish I could take away your pain.

Lots of hugs and prayers for you.

X

Jane, it is so terribly unfair :cry:

I don't know what I can say - all I know is that these bunnies all had a wonderful life full of love with you and they never wanted for anything. No bunny could be more loved or cared for.

Take care of yourself and try and be strong for your remaining family xxx

It's beyond awful, I am just so very sorry. You give your bunnies the best life and they have all been so lucky to have you. Nobody could have ever done more for them than you did, I am so sorry xx

I am sorry Jane. Just remember how loved those bunnies were and they all had fabulous long lives with you. Many of your bunnies have made it so long because of your expert care but there will be a time when they can't fight anymore, it's just so tragic so many have come to that stage at the same time.

Thinking of you. X

Incredibly painful losses. I know there is very little that can be said to take away your grief but hope in time you know that without you their lives would not have been as enriched or loved. You have been their for them through their illnesses and did everything possible to give them all a long and happy life, always putting them before yourself. It is very sad that their lives are short, as bunnies, and you have to suffer saying goodbye. :cry:

Last edited:
I am sorry Jane. Just remember how loved those bunnies were and they all had fabulous long lives with you. Many of your bunnies have made it so long because of your expert care but there will be a time when they can't fight anymore, it's just so tragic so many have come to that stage at the same time.

Thinking of you. X

I can only echo this. So many of us are holding you in our thoughts xxx

Thinking of you. X

^This. We can't predict what length of life a beloved animal companion will have, but we can enrich whatever moments they are given. And this is what you have done for all your bunnies.
It is because of you that all of them had wonderful lives. I know that doesn't ease the pain of loss, but try to take some solace in knowing that they wouldn't have had a chance at life without you. ((((((Hugs)))))) xxxx

ETA: BYB, you and I are on the same track tonight. I didn't see what you posted until I previewed mine.
It really is all about the quality of life, as always. xx

All the bunnies you have lost had better lives as a result of being in your care. It seems so unfair that you are going through this, but I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that the buns you have lost had the best of lives with you.

Adding my supportive vibes for you at this distressing time. xxx

This is bloody torture

A few moments of 'getting on with it', then CRASH and reality hits again :cry: :cry:

My house is so empty, more so than it has been in over 10 years

There are single Rabbits in enclosures where 2 Rabbits used to be (bondings in progress but I cant cope with bonding more than one pair at a time)

The daily clean out is no longer an all day job

God, I miss the Rabbits who have died

My family is diminishing so rapidly

It all feels so unreal

:cry:

I'm so very sorry, I don't know what to say beyond what the others have already said, but sending hugs xx

Back