• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Herbie & Hollie Bonding - UPDATE P96 7th May AM

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Went to the SPCA to meet the new bunny. She basically looks like a very fat Inca! She has a very similar face to Inca but she is massive. Honestly I was shocked at how huge she is! She did have a huge bowl of pellets in her kennel so she clearly gets fed too much.

Anyways, I am going back down tomorrow with OH to see for sure and then reserve her til Thursday if they will keep her til then and I am gonna take Herbie down on Thursday when I pick her up.

She is 3.2kg in weight, Herbie is 2.3kg!!!

I think Herbie might think that Inca has gone on holiday for a month and came back a big fatso!

Last edited:

Just keep thinking about her and hoping that her & Herbs get on.....I have been telling Herbie that he is getting a new friend:)

How exciting - I hope Herbie likes her.
I'm smiling, cos both mine have been 3.3 kilo buns & I thought they were medium sized - in fact quite small in comparison to my friend's conti's. :lol:
When a 1st saw a little lop, I thought he more growing to do, he was so so tiny. :lol:

Went to see her again today with Chris. She was outside in a run as it's nice weather :)

Chris likes her too, so date with Herbie on Thursday better go well!

Woohoo!,! Bring on the LURVE!!,!, Hope it all goes well.... Fingers crossed...

fee x

Haha that is so funny. Bet Herbie hopes he can go on holiday and scoff his face too!

Hope they get on, good luck.

Today is the day that I take Herbie to meet her.....well assuming she is still there, have to call at 10am to check.....if she is away I think I might cry!

Back