• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gorgeous Leo! *pic heavy*

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
He is going to FatFluffs on Monday for bondiiiiinngg :D My poor bf has to drive there on his own which he's worried about but my trusty satnav will see him through! :thumb: :lol: (Excuse the mess, the lino is going down on Sunday!)

He's been extra fussy tonight for some reason!

My bf took these :lol:

And then handed the camera back to me :lol:

His new litter tray so his big bum can fit in with his new wifey :D A 62L storage box, it's a bit higher than the 32L one but he jumped in it fine, will be putting a stool next to it anyway!

He's such a lovely looking bun, and so is his wife to be! :love: I shall expect twice as many photos when you get them back Mrs! :D

aww so cute, they're going to make a gorgeous pair!! Hope it all goes well!

p.s.. I have those leopard pj bottoms :lol:

He's such a lovely looking bun, and so is his wife to be! :love: I shall expect twice as many photos when you get them back Mrs! :D

They're going to get bored of me taking pictures of them! :lol: can't wait, aside from Lola, Leo is probably the worse out of the 4 buns to photograph :lol: Might set my tripod up and put a timer on the camera :lol:

aww so cute, they're going to make a gorgeous pair!! Hope it all goes well!

p.s.. I have those leopard pj bottoms :lol:

They're sooooo comfortable aren't they :love: I have loads of that style of on bottoms because they're so soft and flowy :love: :lol:

Leo loves licking them :lol:

Leo is so gorgeous. I have a mini lop called Mottle who is like Leo but with lots more spots of black and ginger, making him quite dark. I love Elena's colouring, hope they get on well. I fell in love with Sanja when I looked on their site a few days ago. I am sticking with six though. Look forward to all the piccies and to hearing the bonding stories!!

Back