• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny flops

So it's Biff and Brams first birthday next Wednesday and their new bed came today for the living room.
I put it down for two seconds on the floor, and they were both on it, so I had to give it them early didn't I. :oops:;)

They're rubbish phone pics, will get better ones with my camera on their birthday. :thumb:
They're in for a treat.

It's a hard life chewing apple sticks..
snoozin_zpsf7f4ac43.jpg

Biffy's still not sure, he's only putting his head on it, maybe he thinks he's human. :lol:
IMG_1902_zpsa627b8e5.jpg

"Yeah this bed's alright Mum, I mean, i've laid on better, but it'll do."
bamble_zpsbc4bd921.jpg

Last edited:
Aww cute! I've never seen Peter do a bunny flop before :( the best I've seen is him relaxing with his back legs laid out lol

Aww cute! I've never seen Peter do a bunny flop before :( the best I've seen is him relaxing with his back legs laid out lol

Mine dont lie down like that either! But they go off to sleep under the sofa so maby they do away from me :(

Mine used to go under the sofa too but we blocked it off. It's made them a lot more sociable. When they don't want to be sociable they have their big cardboard castle to hide in :thumb:

Back