• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been foraging.............

Mackers

Wise Old Thumper
Tonight we are mostly having.............. cleavers, cow parsley, hawthorn and bramble, finished off with a few strawberry leaves from the garden :D. I love this time of year - food for free!! Which is probably just as well since I spent £230 at the vets this morning on 3 annual vacs, 1 bum clip to keep poor old Flora neat and tidy 'down below', 2 bottles of metacam, 2 large bags of Oxbow hay and a box of Willow Warren hay :shock:.

Last edited:
Ooo yummy!! You'll have some very excited, happy, & healthy bunnies too!
I wonder whether you've noticed improved coat condition on foraged diet?

Aw lovely, every night last week we picked massive dandilians for sooty and molly on our way home from school. Very happy bunnies :)

Aw lovely, every night last week we picked massive dandilians for sooty and molly on our way home from school. Very happy bunnies :)

That's really lovely:D I did that with my my rabbit keeping friends when I was at school. It started a life long interest in plants which made country walks so much more interesting.

Back