• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Monster in laws chicks

Snow-White

Mama Doe
298136_404863016287960_1408369084_n.jpg

I love this one its named shelby
532767_514148038644256_45729660_n.jpg

Im getting my own chick tomorrow, its a polish chicken if you look them up they look like david Bowie!!:love:

They're adorable, we had polish chickens when I was a kid, they were absolutely crazy they were hilarious to watch, they will provide you with hours of entertainment :D xx

Aww no i know you lost one what happned to other?

Im super excited about these I'd love a ducky i even have space for ducks but ontop of these little monsters id rather not.!:oops:

Aww no i know you lost one what happned to other?

Im super excited about these I'd love a ducky i even have space for ducks but ontop of these little monsters id rather not.!:oops:

Ducks are messier than chickens too! We rehomed Eggburt to a farm with other ducks

Ducks are messier than chickens too! We rehomed Eggburt to a farm with other ducks

Awww it sounds like you did the right thing, Baby eggburts this spring then!:love::love::love::love:

Haha i had heard that dont fancy the hard work with the duck poop, these chicks are supposed to be the MIL's but so far ive bought everything except the coop. im doing the cleaning and feeding and cuddling shes doing the egg collecting.. :roll:
Shes looking at them as the productive egglayers they will be im looking at them as the cuddly chooks they could become.
They sit on my arm and sing to me or sit on the laptop lid and listen to Kids music like Old mac Donald. :lol:

Back