• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So excited..

cm85

Warren Scout
Puddings extension has arrived! I'm adding a 4ft x 3ft-ish dog crate on to his existing two storey set up, just to give him a bit more room when he needs to be shut away. I have no idea what we're going to put in it, I think carpet and a flopping shelf are a must.
So, do I start now, with Puddings help, or later, with husband AND Puddings help? :lol:

Puddings extension has arrived! I'm adding a 4ft x 3ft-ish dog crate on to his existing two storey set up, just to give him a bit more room when he needs to be shut away. I have no idea what we're going to put in it, I think carpet and a flopping shelf are a must.
So, do I start now, with Puddings help, or later, with husband AND Puddings help? :lol:

Did you resist or did you make a start :lol:

I have a problem. It's up and er..larger than I expected. It won't fit where it was meant to go :lol: I'm mulling over what to do. Pud is pleased with it though and has given it a thorough chinning!

I've lugged a lot of furniture about and moved things around but it's in! No pics yet as I need to change his fleeces and whatnot (I wanted to leave the ones that smell of Pudding in so he didn't get too freaked out by the change). Will take some when it's prettied up!

Back