• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lil update.

Hales1092

Warren Scout
Due to us moving into a flat for a while as our house in being done up. We've sadly re-homed our trio of girls and now only have a few left with us. Amber and babies, Dumbo, and Bandura. We aren't fostering/rescuing any more until our house is sorted so we can give the bunnies what they need. But either way, we still have a handful! Although the outhouse is all set up for around 10 rabbits, i highly doubt we are going to rescue anymore. But mainly foster bunnies for our local vet and RSPCA until they find a new home for the buns. My partner is also getting some alpaca guinea pigs too. So we will have a more managable bunch and can spend more time with our own buns.

Amber and the babies have an entire room to themselves, all laminate flooring! Which was very funny to watch them all try walk and run, so we've had to put blankets down everywhere. 3 huge dog crates as beds, hay racks on the walls, litter trays, tunnels and even a chair. It's a real bunny heaven, haha!

Dumbo is going to have a huge cage downstairs, so we can easily take him out into the garden as he is a very lively boy! And runs rings around us already, so he needs a lot more exercise and stimulation than the giants do!

And our little Bandura has a 3 story cage right now, which swamps him! Seeing as he is so tiny, he gets bored and runs up and down the stairs making a lot of noise! He's a lovely little character and a very cuddly boy.

Our new giant who is coming, who still has no name? Well we have a xl dog crate for her, but apart from that she hasn't got a set up just yet! We have 2 weeks to come up with something, but i am sure we will find a way to get her settled in.

Thought you might want an update, seeing as i hardly have the time to post anymore :wave:

Back