• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This made me laugh

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
:lol:

image_zpsc613a16f.jpg

:lol::love:

Just hope Derek doesnt **** :shock:

Oops didnt realise that the word for bottom toot was a swear word?! This forum has the tolerance of my mum when it comes to swearing, and she doesnt even like me saying bum :roll::lol:

It's adorable how these two cuddle up together. :D
And they're color coordinated too! :lol:

We have a couple of bookends like that, my daughter's dog Ebon and our semi feral cat, Hello Kitty. Both are a tuxedo type of black and white animal and even though Kitty is about 7-8 years old and Ebon is only a little more than a year they look like they were bought at the same store! :lol:

:lol::love:

Just hope Derek doesnt **** :shock:

Oops didnt realise that the word for bottom toot was a swear word?! This forum has the tolerance of my mum when it comes to swearing, and she doesnt even like me saying bum :roll::lol:

Slightly off topic but my mum thinks bum is very rude, but butt is acceptable :shock: no idea where her logic comes from.

Also, that is such an adorable photo. I'm so jealous of how well they get on! :love::love:

Back