• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

prepare yourself for some cuteness..........

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
ready? ;)

Kitten 1
936160_10151891320555558_123358437_n.jpg

Kitten 2
484415_10151891320770558_1337282027_n.jpg

arriving tomorrow as emergency fosters :thumb:

I have to say I'd be a bit iffy about kittens and house rabbits, especially if they're freerange. If the buns were shut in a room then it wouldn't be much of an issue, not sure what your setup is though :)

I have to say I'd be a bit iffy about kittens and house rabbits, especially if they're freerange. If the buns were shut in a room then it wouldn't be much of an issue, not sure what your setup is though :)

Waffle has her own room upstairs but Radish is a freerange downstairs house bunny. Tell Twiglet I still love him even if I can't have him. :love:

they're about to arrive. The owner is the daughter of mums collegue she's been round to see the cat room and is coming back in a second with them and is going to settle them in. She was already in tears :cry::cry: heartbreaking :cry:

Back