• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunnies have moved back outdoors

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
for the summer anyway :lol: it was getting a bit warm, and although the conservatory was fine with the fans on and windows open there has been a burglary our street recently and I'm just not comfortable leaving them with the windows open both for their own safety (smashed windows or doors left open meaning they could escape) and mine :( they don't seem too bothered thanfully, mostly because I'd left them loads of food in the shed :lol:

Awww I'm sure they'll be fine outside :D It's been getting really hot in our extension where Hopscotch is :( The roof is plastic stuff so when the sun is on it, it really heats up in there! I think we're going to have to put up the spare pen in the kitchen for when no-one's home as again we're not happy with leaving windows open.

If they had been allowed in my bedroom they'd have been fine but the conservatory is in full sun all day now. They probably don't care even a little bit :lol:

Back