• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns in for a treat :D

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Just popped to tesco for some greens for the buns and some emergency hay and saw loads of large pots of mint half price! So I got 3 :oops: Also a bag of flat leaf parsley for 49p :thumb: And I didn't forget their fave spring greens, they're gonna be happy bunnies in the morning :D (they get their greens at breakfast) I'm still struggling to find much in the way of forage :( the dandelions r looking rubbish and plantain still hasn't grown much, think we need more sunshine!

Just popped to tesco for some greens for the buns and some emergency hay and saw loads of large pots of mint half price! So I got 3 :oops: Also a bag of flat leaf parsley for 49p :thumb: And I didn't forget their fave spring greens, they're gonna be happy bunnies in the morning :D (they get their greens at breakfast) I'm still struggling to find much in the way of forage :( the dandelions r looking rubbish and plantain still hasn't grown much, think we need more sunshine!

this years brmable and hawthorn starting to come through, i reckon another 3 weeks or so before its fully formed

Back