• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help a bunny win the #happypet competition

aatkin

Warren Scout
Hi there,

I entered Emerson into the RSPCA #happypet competition: https://www.facebook.com/RSPCA/app_135843316592904

He is currently in 6th place.

I know not everyone is on the best of terms with the RSPCA, but we have had nothing but good experiences with them. We adopted Emerson (and Peabody) about three months ago and they were fabulous - and the bunnies in their care were well looked after and they placed them with great families.

There are so many dogs and cats in the competition, but I think it would be great for a rabbit to win - as it would represent the reality that many people have them as pets!

All you need to do to help is 'Like' or Retweet the photo of Emerson (sleeping bun in the sun).

Thanks!

I wasn't sure which I had to do because I didn't fully read your OP :roll: :oops: but I've liked and re tweeted :thumb:

Thanks you! Muchos appreciated.

It's funny, the rankings are currently 1st: dog, 2nd: cat, 3rd: rabbit (the same as the statistics for pet ownership).

Back