• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any rescues in Sheffield?

tainay

Warren Scout
:wave: Apologise first if I'm posing in the wrong section...

I have a bag of 4.5kg Ings Hay from Hay4Pets. Friend got me for my birthday but they didn't know my buns don't eat Ings :oops: I don't want the bag to just sit in our storage room to go mouldy so think would be good to donate to rescues that need hays. Phones RSPCA Sheffield but they said they've only got 2 rabbits atm so don't really need hays...

I've thought of posting to rescues but the postage is quite expensive as I've posted a parcel to BARC last week and cost around £10... I'm saving for my buns neutering so really can't afford the postage...:oops:

So does any one know any rabbit rescues or rescues have many rabbits in Sheffield that would accept donation of hays?

Tainay xx

I could only think of BARC too! Could we arrange a hay run to get it to them?! :D I'm from Chapeltown S35 so I'm only about 4 miles away from them.

I could only think of BARC too! Could we arrange a hay run to get it to them?! :D I'm from Chapeltown S35 so I'm only about 4 miles away from them.

I'm in S8 south of Sheffield... a bit far to drive to you and would be the same postage to BARC directly :(

I could meet you say in meadowhall if you're going in the near future and then take it to BARC? :wave:

You say to a rescue which of course is awesome but couldnt you sell it to someone you know locally?? (im in s8 :p) the funds could then also go towards your bunsters =)

I am in S12 & foster for BARC - I'd be happy to collect it to take over to Angie Bell (bunnymadhouse on here) as my Dad lives in S8 :D I don't come on here much but if you pm bunnymadhouse, I can make arrangements to collect it for them :wave:

Back