• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Connecting on a spiritual level

RafaelIsCoolButRude

Warren Scout
Hello :wave:
Does anyone have any experience with connecting to an animal on a spiritual level? Or does anyone have any info on it? Things like this really interest me and I would love to have a deeper bond with my bun :)

A friend of mine runs courses on communicating with animals. If you PM me I can pass on your details to her and she can give you info on courses, books to read etc.

There is an american communicator called Amelia Kinkade if you want to google her.

I do Reiki on animals.....and on humans. I am qualified to Reiki level 2 so can actually practice it for a living, but I am quite happy just doing it for friends and furry family.

I feel sure that it really does help me connect with them on a spiritual level. At times I seem to sense so much, in fact some people are starting to call me a Rabbit Whisperer!!!

Some bunny loving friends of mine frequently ask me over to clip their bunnies' claws and trim excess fur around their bottoms. The bunnies that is, not the humans!!!!

Well one of their bunnies was a little off colour one day, so I was asked over for my opinion. I sensed that the bunny was just having an off day as sometimes they do! Next day, the bunny was a right as rain.:thumb::D

A couple of weeks later I was asked over again to see another bunny who just wasn't right. All I did was gently pick her up an look into her eyes. I sensed that this bunny as not just having an off day. I was right, after several trips to the vet, antibiotics and pain relief, this bunny is making a slow recovery..........about 6 weeks on! Even the bunny savvy vet is flummoxed as to what the problem is. X-rays, blood tests etc have been taken but nothing has showed up.

The bunny is gaining weight and improving day by day.:D

Don't ask my how I sensed there was a problem.................................I just did.

Back